Over night raspberry and blueberry oats
This recipe is absolutely delicious and takes no time at all to make. It's a cheats version of over nights oats, because normally the oats go into the fridge very liquidy and they absorb it all over night.
But I never could seem to get it right, so I tried cooking the oats before and I think the texture is soooo much better. You can have it for breakfast, lunch, dessert or dinner!
Half a cup of oats steel cut
1 tablespoon of Stevia sweet
1 cup of frozen Raspberries
1/2 cup of frozen Blueberries
1. Place half a cup of oats, cinnamon, mixed spice to liking, and Stevia in a bowel and mix.
2. Fill bowel with water so it covers oats by just over half a centimetre
3. Microwave until cooked, you want it to be a thick smooth consistency, not to dry! Rest of water absorbs over night
4. Whilst hot, add raspberries and blueberries on top of oats
5. Cover and put in the fridge over night. The berries melt into the oats and come out amazing!
Macros per serve:
Dietary Fiber: 7.3g
You can add anything you like, I use things such as nuts, coconut, chia seeds and fruit. You can eat it hot or cold, depends how you feel. :) Sometimes I even use a protein bar melted on top as you can see by the photo below. Thats delicious! just slice it up and microwave for 10 seconds.. Do not microwave for anylonger or it will go hard!
Love Gabby xoxox